Our business Overdraft helps you make payments from your business current account when the amount exceeds the available cash balance. You only pay interest on the money you use, not on the full amount at which your limit is set. It covers short-term financing requirements only and it is easy to arrange.
What does it offer you:
- It is a convenient way to deal with unexpected spending and bills.
- It is a flexible form of credit which means you can use the money at any time during your agreed overdraft term.
- You pay interest only on the amount of the loan that you have used.
What you need to apply:
- The full names and roles within the business of those who will sign the finance deal.
- The CV of each member of the management team.
- The reason you need the overdraft.
- Your business' financial statements, including an income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Personal statements of assets and liabilities of all the partners, members or directors
- A 12-month cash flow estimate.
For more information:
Please visit a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch near you or call 0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 7826242) or +234 01 270 9676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org